Finished layout I completed for the Candy Jar Challenge at Digital Candy but never found the time to upload.. (Doh!)
I was looking through the pages I completed for our trip to the San Diego Zoo and thought it could use just one more.. Used template by Andrea Gold and Two Soon Coordinated Kit by Shabby Princess. Notice the sepia behind her? I really wanted to have her "pop" out of the photo and found a trick for making Sepia Toned Photos by doing this...
1. Open your image in Photoshop Elements 6.
2. If the image is in color, go to Enhance -> Adjust Color -> Remove Color and skip to step 4.
3. If the image is in gray scale go to Image -> Mode -> RGB Color.
4. Go to Enhance -> Adjust Color -> Color Variations.
5. Move the Adjust Color Intensity slider down one notch less than the middle.
6. Click on Decrease Blue once.
7. Click on Increase Red once.
8. Click OK.
Photo taken of my husband and I at our baby shower for the twins. I was 24 weeks in this photo and it was exactly one month later that the twins were born. At first we thought 24 weeks was early for a baby shower but boy were we glad when the twins decided to make and early arrival :) Used the stunning elements and kit Avril chez Digi Scrapbook.
Finally the layout that inspired my word art freebie... Photo taken of my sister and I after a great lunch in Little Italy (San Diego, CA). Used Tangie Baxter's Merry Springtime kit, the RAKscraps freebie for April.
So now for the freebie...Download it here.
WOW! I think that's it (lol).
Thanks for stopping by :-)