Monday, April 21, 2008

Wrapped up like a gift...

Layout made for the Get Lyrical with Lori Challenge on Digital Candy

The picture I used is of my twins in the NICU. I knew exactly what picture I wanted to use as soon as I read/hear the lyrics to the Sarah McLachlan song Ordinary Miracle.


Credits-Grungy Paper and Journal Element- Redjuscrap, Doodles by Baubles n' Scraps. I made the WordArt/Overlay to use with this challenge. Font used for journaling is Avant Que.


Journaling reads..
Our twin babies arrived 12 weeks early on October 24th 2004. Frankie was first weighing in at a mere 2lbs 6oz, 16 minutes later her bother Dwight arrived weighing 2lbs 12oz. After many NICU milestones, they were ready to go home. Frankie was ready to go home after 46 days and 8 days later Dwight was ready to come home too. Just in time for our first Christmas together. We couldnt have wished for more.

No comments: