Thursday, April 3, 2008

My First Post & A Freebie

Here is my 1st post! I have another blog (http://navypride.blogspot.com/) and was originally going to post my scrapbook pages there, but it just didn't seam like a good fit. So here I go.. starting yet ANOTHER blog....

So here is the quickpage freebie I promised. Its a really cute PSE, 12x12 layout template by Racketty Scrappety. Promise Collection Kit by Shabby Princess. & yellow paper from Shabby Princess Two Soon. Font used is Festival.

Download Here.


Here's what I did with it...

6 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Melissa said...

Congratulations on starting another blog! This QP that you've created is VERY pretty. Thank you for sharing.

CactusFreek said...

Thank you :o)

Anonymous said...

Love this cute QP, thank you!

Tiffany said...

I downloaded this same kit and what I have done doesn't even compare to what you have done. Thanks for the great page!!

Jutta (Dark Angel) said...

Thanks so much for your fantastic works! But i can not found the password for this freebie! :o( Hugs Jutta from germany